Our Return & Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is our top priority!
Should you find yourself feeling out of sorts with our products, please review our refunds & returns policy below and contact us so we can help you.
For full refunds, the following criteria needs to be met:
- Submitted and approved within 30 days of purchase
- Unopened packaging
- Or manufacturing defect (missing tablets, damaged packaging not related to shipping carrier)
We cannot offer full refunds or returns on opened Miracle Fruit Tablets because they are consumable goods, unless there are manufacturing defects. You will receive 50% of total cost minus shipping costs associated with the order.
Orders with 5 or more mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets are non-refundable except when the product has manufacturing defects (please provide images!). We also do not accept refunds or returns from any retailers that carry our products, please contact the retailer in which you purchased from.
How do I send a request for a refund or return?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address associated with the order
- Order Date
- Order Number (i.e. 1234-myberry)
- Reason for requesting a refund or return
- If you meet the requirements for a return or refund, customer service will send a return label for you to put on your package
- Drop off this package at your local post office
- Refunds will be issued after your package has been received by the mberry warehouse
- Refunds may take 3-5 business days to show in your bank account. Please ask your bank if you do not see this transaction after this time
This policy is effective July 1, 2021 and is subject to change any time.